Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jillpike40@gmail.com

Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. Empty Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA.

Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:08 pm
Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. 20191204
Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. 20191205
Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. 20191206
Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. 20191207
Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. 20191208
Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. 20191209
Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. 20191210
Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. 20191211
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. Empty Re: Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA.

Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:28 am
I am uncertain about this one, however it does trigger quite a few well known glyphs in simple head profile form and a crude cloaked figure.
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA. Empty Re: Mesa Arizona it's funny because the only one that you guys really commented on was the one I scrubbed all the dirt off a wire brush I just don't want to do it that anymore because I don't want to wipe off any DNA.

Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:32 am
The first pic also triggers for the thumb motif left and bear head right, although subtle, and too the right appears to be deliberate modification in the form of three parallel flake removals.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum