Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
debster46218@yahoo.com

Have found ancient stone fish dams . Empty Have found ancient stone fish dams .

Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:00 am
Have found 3 ancient stone fish dams near me. Huge amounts of stone tools many matching oldest stone tools found in Africa Asia Europe from the Upper Paelo period. Will post pictures soon. So the theory the first Americans walked here to Tennessee from Asia is wrong, I have always thought there have been a lot of people everywhere for a long long long time!
Greglafla

Have found ancient stone fish dams . Empty Re: Have found ancient stone fish dams .

Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:08 pm
Love to see some tool pics. I have a bunch and would like to compare with others who find tools in association with art.
debster46218@yahoo.com

Have found ancient stone fish dams . Empty Reply

Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:19 am
Would love to compare and discuss our finds. My phone has a crappy camera I'll have to use my wife's (if I can catch her not on it! Lol) I've wasted a lot of time hunting for the perfect flaked fluted blade only to realize that stuff is from the new kids on the block! My eyes are open now history isn't what has been taught as fact . As an old man told me people hunting nowadays walk far see little. HUMAN BEINGS walk little but see much! I know now how to truly see!
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Have found ancient stone fish dams . Empty Re: Have found ancient stone fish dams .

Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:27 am
Hi Debster, would also love to see the pictures, no matter what your evidence you have drawn a conclusion that anyone who has an open minded quality study of figure stones has come too, we have been here a long time, generation after generation, or huge populations wiped out in an instant somewhere in the past.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum