Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Judy E
Judy E

Large Tools  Empty Large Tools

Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:17 pm
Does size indicate a timeline? I have very large to fingernail size! Can anyone identify these
JudyLarge Tools  15316010
Large Tools  04874210
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Large Tools  Empty Re: Large Tools

Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:24 pm
Both figure stones, second one looks like it be used as a blade tool. We are missing the relevant information concerning size and time lines, I have heavily water warn finds that are small, but that does not indicate they are old, but it seems more likely,
Judy E
Judy E

Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:29 am
Thanks Brett! I will try to get more information on what i am observing!Just read another bashing of the imaginings of the crazy people at portable rock art and figure stones! It i do not understand such resistance to the fact that people were here much longer than i was taught in school. Most of that information is in fact false and proven so by their own hand! To deny the art’s existence is to not appreciate the true magnificence of some of these pieces! I am attempting to thin my collection! To accomplish this i am spreading them out and maybe i can put together some collections to demonstrate the sizes! Also i have some of the weirdest looking pieces that if i find them doing this i will post them! Thx Judy E
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum