Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rocky
Rocky

How old is your portable rock art? Empty How old is your portable rock art?

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:17 pm
Tim B.

How old is your portable rock art? Empty Re: How old is your portable rock art?

Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:27 am
I've often wondered if the antiquity of PRA is much greater than what we may realize. When the term eolith was still used the suspected dates were behind 2.5 million years. It truly would not surprise .e for all we know. Graham had presented an idea that I have pondered for some time, "Out of America". What would that do to Native American DNA research for instance. Might that solve a few mysteries?
Not sure if I've shared this article (page 9) with you before but I believe it describes the aftermath of Graham's comet strike. Although these physicists discuss pole shift, could the impacts have caused such a thing? Pretty serious levels of radiation bombardment could have wiped out everything . I also find it interesting that the effects were said to have centered over the Northeast spreading outwardly from there. Not just because it matches the main impact location but because of Native American research. It is said that all Native American tribes can be traced back to the Hopi. This gets very intriguing when we examine Hopi legends regarding their begining. First the Hopi are a Southwestern tribe (grand canyon region) and the story line begins with their people having lived underground. I wish researchers were privy to the work of others. By combining these independent findings a more vivid picture of the past might then be formed. Let me know what you think after reading the article. Also the article about carbon dating (same authors) and adjusting the dates of many North American sites likely got way less attention from the archaeological community than it deserved. It really doesn't matter I guess when defense of the current paradigm is waged successfully with nothing but pure speculation against actual scientific evidence.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-LEq5jN7no0Bbfdcv_q5tuqFYuDKzxQz/view?usp=drivesdk
Rocky
Rocky

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:47 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum