Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rock hounder

Early human with carnotaurus story stone Empty Early human with carnotaurus story stone

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:58 am
I found this stone in a dry creek bed. Then I studied the stone for a good 6 months and now I will share what I have learned and hopefully someone has some info to add to it. 
Ok the 1st pic is my bad attempt at drawing the layout of the main features of this image to help better understand. As you scroll down you will see the carnotaurus with a human dangling from its mouth. Then then next pic you come to that I drew on is the reverse sind of the stone and it shows a dead carnotaurus. I could go on and on about all the small details like a bird feeding on the carnotaurus and much much more heck it even shows just exactly what the carnotaurus had on top of his head. The part that got destroyed when Jose Bonaparte excavated the fossilized remains of the only carnotaurus skeleton ever found. I have a theory for that as well. Tell me what you thing guys
Rock hounder

Early human with carnotaurus story stone Empty Re: Early human with carnotaurus story stone

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:00 am
Here's more pics. Wish I could post more than 3 pics at a time
Rock hounder

Early human with carnotaurus story stone Empty Re: Early human with carnotaurus story stone

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:09 am
Sorry guys but I'm having trouble uploading my pics
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:59 pm
Check the General area of the forum, there is a post about sharing your pictures.
Rock hounder

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:33 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brett and amytaylorlangston@gmail.c like this post

Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:15 am
Not much I can say, it has the look of a worked item, or someone rolled it off a mountain a few times 🙂 I really could not make anything in particular out at first, untill I saw the possible eye shape at the top, then I see a whole elephant?
amytaylorlangston@gmail.c

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:37 am
Wow I really like this one! I c a lot here. First image I get is of a man sitting down face n left with his knees up and his right arm bent across a knee with his head tilted to the side.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum