Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Figure Stones - IP Theft or Cover Up? Empty Figure Stones - IP Theft or Cover Up?

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:06 am
Greetings regular readers, I have something very concerning to divulge to you. I first noticed a few images were missing from my website quite some time ago and very recently decided to try to correct this, things like this happen right? data can get corrupted or just vanish? Then yesterday I noticed my website banner was missing and the graphic to my extensive article also missing besides a few others. These Images and the corresponding links have been extensively pasted and re-pasted all over Pinterest giving my website, images and its scientific educational content a high ranking on Google. A simple investigation shows that these specific images appear to have been targeted for removal, to damage my google rankings, and exposure of my scientific research and the clear evidence it provides. The images that were targeted give a good insight in what the thief/thieves were hoping to achieve, and ultimately dislike, the only reasons I can think of are - envy of my work, theft of my Intellectual property or a cover up of this art type.

Here is a list of some of some of my images that have been targeted and removed, not only from my website, but also from the whole of Pinterest I assume? This was probably done by falsely claiming digital ownership of my property, and falsely reporting a violation of copyright. (That can swing both ways, to those who post my IP's without proper attribution)

The Eolith's banner, lots of prehistoric artwork fans had posted this to Pinterest, as it's topology holds a simple truth and helps my website get recognition, the banner is 100% my work, my design, and only contains artefacts that belong to me. (Luckily a slight variation of the banner was not removed from Pinterest so I have that reinstated it on my blog) It was likely targeted for its very high ranking of an image search for 'figure stones' and for 'portable rock art'.

Two images from the post Rule of Thumb - Portable Rock Art Motif These appear target due to the evidence they provide of worldwide common topology and convention in my discoveries (one image I have recovered and replaced), I am perfectly within my right to use those images as my website is purely an educational one, with no advertising, sales or other income streams for myself.

Two images from the post Eoliths, flint tools and figure stones. These were likely targeted for being highly ranked for my search terms but also for the scientific content they linked to, so theft of my IP or trying to hide my research seem like the reasons.

I've also noticed that some of my most stunning spinning stone gifs have also vanished, Envy is a clear possible reason here, I don't know of any others who have demonstrated this type of prehistoric art yet?

Well I'm working on correcting this, Surely Google or Pinterest should inform people of content removal due to alleged copyright infringement, I've had no such notification, much of the content is my creative digital content anyway or photos of my own portable rock art finds, all images bar one I posted attribution for, and it's all fair use as my website is purely educational.

Well it wouldn't surprise me if the perpetrators of this Theft?, Conspiracy? will be screaming from the fiery pits of Hell within a week. Twisted Evil

Figure Stones - IP Theft or Cover Up? Figure13
Figure Stones - IP Theft or Cover Up? Figure12
Figure Stones - IP Theft or Cover Up? Figure11

Greglafla and Anil like this post

Tigs38
Tigs38

Figure Stones - IP Theft or Cover Up? Empty Re: Figure Stones - IP Theft or Cover Up?

Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:25 am
I have. Had some of my pictures removed from my own Pinterest account removed as well this has happened a few times. Very odd. I may look into this. Thanks for letting us know.
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Figure Stones - IP Theft or Cover Up? Empty Re: Figure Stones - IP Theft or Cover Up?

Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:34 pm
A complaint to google was surprisingly very quickly resolved, and at least some of my images have been restored, now just to get Pinterest sorted and my very near top or top rank will be resolved.
Rocky
Rocky

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:22 pm
That piece above is an excellent example of portable rock art, with clearly visible man made incisions.
Billwerner

Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:09 am
Nice, ridiculously old. Think micro, also the surface texture, where it isn't worn down to nothing, is the key to the images intended by the artist.
One of the first descriptions of native life and culture is from a French lady who spent time with an Algonquin tribe in their village described a rich artistic culture, stone Carvings that seamed to come to life, wood and bone carvings that were "impossibly small". Her account of the art she witnessed is exactly what I was finding in an area that was a Wyott village before it was the site of the third day of the massacre that decimated them. Bone carvings, around a hundred, impossibly small, almost unbelievably so, dozens of torches, some surviving wood carvings, stone carvings that when viewed correctly seamed to almost breathe, 3-d images hidden behind profile faces, rudimentary carvings, and an evolutionary adaptation that if not understood makes the true artistic images all but inaccessible to anyone outside their culture. Illusion stones, I know how they work, couple lucky breaks, alot of research, and a couple years collecting stones that had a common design element that I knew wasn't natural and had to have taken months if not years to complete. Stone work so complex in design and detail that it seams beyond human capability. I'm starting a paper, I think the style of sculpture or this art form predates the historic tribes of North America based on some examples I've seen online unearthed in Europe. I have an art background and these stone sculptures are the Apex of human artistic achievement to date. Easily. Closest thing to real magic I've ever seen. On the verge of static animation. I posted under stones found in USA, nor Cal rock art.
I don't want to post any more pics, I've had my phone turn off and pics be gone when I turned it back on. Not sure what caused this, probably nothing, a glitch maybe. Anyway, I'll check for any replies, wanna see some art, any recognizable animals, faces, any identifiable anything you see on those stones is there for you to see, to satisfy your mind as to what it is so you move on. You've spent alot of time collecting and sharing what you know are ancient works of art, validation for consultation maybe. This is the first and last mention I've made or will make to anyone regarding any rocks, eoliths, or anything of the sort. Neat website,I like the gorilla rock. Good day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum