Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Judy E
Judy E

Research unbelievably impossible with closed minds Empty Research unbelievably impossible with closed minds

Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:47 pm
Hey y’all! Southern drawl that I have here in Georgia USA, I am not in capable of doing the match game with my artifacts! Nor am I to stupid to read! It is extremely frustrating to know something but have it’s existence be denied by the almighty academic scholars that are supposed to actually study such finds! Simply because if one handled as many rocks as I have ur powers of observation would allow u to know the same somethings I do! I am referring to the fact that every single piece of flint and all other rocks outlining ALL of my flower beds and the entire circumference of my home plus my paths was moved by me by hand! My problem being I am woefully ignorant of the terminology or all rock and mineral names or degree of hardness and the limits modern man has placed on the ability to manipulate the rocks and environment of ancient man! The most confusing thing is they place no such limits on themselves! I agree there are limits to what can be done or cannot be done! Furthermore what can and cannot be known about ancient man and his society and habits! If DNA can determine that cromagnom man does not exist but Denison do as another hominid why have they not tested gorilla monkeys apes orangutans to display proof of the missing link because I firmly believe we did not cross species barriers. Yet this is easily tested if u believe dna is the blueprint to individuals but link us all in the human species! Why isn’t the proof of Darwin’s theory displayed as the DNA would have to link us there wouldn’t it? Is it that it has been unable to link us to other primates therefore suppressed? With everyone searching for a missing link, I would think that as soon as this technology was available a Darwinian would have pounced on it to be the first to have the missing link! So with that being said, trying to sort through the quagmire of contradictions and attacks on physical finds and dismissal of all evidence that does not jump on whichever conductor’s train u happen to find urself on, all I can do is keep on pulling rocks from our land hopefully one day the scholars will be forced to acknowledge their stance on known facts are not actually factual! I now question just about all known facts in this field of study as it does not study all artifacts just the ones they cherry pick to outline proof of unproven theory! So damn confusing to the point of how can anyone of the sense to take part in any college not see that there are limits and suppression and down right false statements in this field by the very people we trust to educate us on these things! I still remember my middle school science teachings and I was in what was called the “gifted class” because I could read and know what I read! Not read by just saying words! Patterns I could also see but that just aids in understanding what u look at and seeing! Therefore I do see patterns and link them together! With flint being the rock of choice for tools or weapons does that make the stone tools that are of different types of rock be of an age before the flint was discovered! Most flint is not visible til outer scales are removed! The reason for this inquiry is because I have numerous blunted tools that are obviously manipulated by man but are also of oldowan tool design! Their existence is real I just have no way of learning anything about why or how or when and by whom they where made! Extremely frustrating as I try to research finds! This is my rant for this week. Thank you for any type of feedback given! I know that being just a person that happened to move to a site of generations of ancient man tool productions has certainly become like attending a hands on OJT course!
More work that I would ever have taken a job doing. So happy hunting as off I go again
Judy E
Greglafla

Research unbelievably impossible with closed minds Empty Re: Research unbelievably impossible with closed minds

Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:08 am
Some of this stuff has to be held in hand to be accurately assessed, showing pics over the net will get you nowhere, have tried for years. Your stuff seems to be low quality quartzite to me, not an expert by any means though. Just because the tools are crude doesn’t mean old, although I agree they are and personally think it was a likely erectus or Neanderthal or some other, it could be that is the best you can do with poor stone. One way to prove human agency on your property would be to find and identify some cores from which the tools were struck. This won’t be easy and you might need to read a lot of really boring stuff, but where the crude tools can be easily written off a good example of a core in undeniable. It seems archaeology isn’t the only science that is really more of a religion as this Covid mess is teaching us.

Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Research unbelievably impossible with closed minds Empty Re: Research unbelievably impossible with closed minds

Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:53 am
Judy E wrote:With everyone searching for a missing link, I would think that as soon as this technology was available a Darwinian would have pounced on it to be the first to have the missing link! So with that being said, trying to sort through the quagmire of contradictions and attacks on physical finds and dismissal of all evidence that does not jump on whichever conductor’s train u happen to find urself on, all I can do is keep on pulling rocks from our land hopefully one day the scholars will be forced to acknowledge their stance on known facts are not actually factual! I now question just about all known facts in this field of study as it does not study all artifacts just the ones they cherry pick to outline proof of unproven theory! So damn confusing to the point of how can anyone of the sense to take part in any college not see that there are limits and suppression and down right false statements in this field by the very people we trust to educate us on these things!

The current idea that the whole of modern human evolution can fit into a few million years is absolutely ludicrous. If geological/scientific dating has any credibility at all in any one instance for any one species in the 'fossil record' then the kind of adaptations we are expected to believe in take millions and millions if not billions of years to happen, and the fossil record suggests that they practically never happen. All of the transitions from one phylum to another phylum are missing, so the Darwinian tree that was forced upon us is an absolute fantasy. and that is just the tip of the iceberg here. In almost every instance of a fossil and its species the modern day equivalent has all the traits and details of the oldest fossil we have of its kind.

We are growing in number, when I first started perhaps only 10-20 world wide with any credibility, including the ones that have passed on, and they all accepted the false paradigm as far as I know, excluding me obviously. (But originally I did believe the whole shabang) And even out of those a few have lost all credibility in my eyes, Day, Wilson, even if some of there finds haven't. And even now yes there are many more who realise perhaps 100's of thousands, and many active collectors/researchers, they believe all manner of things and probably try to fit what they have found into false narrative,  the late K. Johnson made many good observations, but tried to fit all this into woodland etc, and called things that looked like apes, Humans!, and others are doing this as well.

The Archaeologists think the geologists have the answers, the geologists think the palaeontologists have the answers and the palaeontologists think the archaeologists have the answers. As for myself, I don't know all of the answers, but 2 if not 3 of those fields is extremely dubious, and I even question the variables. I would love geology/dating to be absolute fact, at least i would have some firm grounding for my research, and I have to treat it as science in many  instances, else my blog would just be like, someone sculpted a monkey face, who knows when, perhaps the Celts had pet monkeys/gorillas/elephants/dinosaurs?

Greglafla wrote:One way to prove human agency on your property would be to find and identify some cores from which the tools were struck. This won’t be easy and you might need to read a lot of really boring stuff, but where the crude tools can be easily written off a good example of a core in undeniable. It seems archaeology isn’t the only science that is really more of a religion as this Covid mess is teaching us.

Some of Judy's finds are indisputable in my view, and the material in some cases resembles fossil bone, so no cores if that is the case. And cores, certainly from those ive found are indicatiive of microlithic blade manufacture, and obviosly this is a levelios technique, nothing ive seen from judy has given me this impression, although not really looking for it, if there I think i would of spotted it. AS for crude tools, INSERT X's NAME AND THE PAPER HERE, it has been noted that sophistication has increased in tool manufacture over the past few million years, but hey these people are next to clueless because they are ignorant at what the person was trying to achieve, they have not the slightest idea that the stone was worked to include figuration. Science, the new facisim  Laughing  Jump, because science says so.

Last edited by Brett on Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Greglafla likes this post

amytaylorlangston@gmail.c

Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:45 am
That's what I've been wondering about. There are tools and points that clearly show images on the worked piece. However when I view them in the presence of...umm...well most people, they fail to even comment on what is so obvious to me. I've even looked on quietly to watch reactions,recognition or anything really to let me know that yes they do see it. This is to no avail. As if it just isn't there! Now mostly these I'm speaking of are just ordinary everyday folks around my area of life. So not much of a pointed view scientifically speaking. Or so I thought.....i don't understand the problem here?!
Brett
Brett
Admin

Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:13 pm
Yes Amy, this is why my key, and the good face frontal discriptions are important. The key creates predictability in observation of finds. So we look in a book, we expect to see words we recognize, and we read them. It's the same with some of the stones, the key giving us the 'words' we expect to recognize. 

With the good faces we have a mathematical proof, people that doubt these are either intellectual morons or trolls.

It's true that people need to learn to see the images in some cases, I have some that are so obscure, only i can see the elephant head, swan, and  whole elephant figures. And some finds look great in the hand, but rubbish when a picture is taken. And in your recent find, my first impression was great, but your additional pics had me doubting, I think that stone was a good example of how the light and shadow play there part, but this is the exception and not the rule, else this will be used as another excuse for paredollia.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:32 pm
It's like the Doctors hand writing Amy, do you have that state side with the prescriptions? Doctors supposedly have extreamly bad hand writing, but the pharmacist has no problems, the names of the different drugs are quite complicated and differ one to another vastly, so the mind of the pharmacist fills in the gaps to give the correct prescription. Well surely it's not that bad, he probly checks the computer first any how, but you can see what I mean here.
amytaylorlangston@gmail.c

Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:08 pm
Yes of course. It's the same "filling in " thats done a lot with hearing impaired. I was learning ASL from a neighbor who was completely deaf. Throughout conversation often she would finger spell words . Naturally I would use this method more often being as tho i was only learning. There were many words i didn't know the correct sign for yet. I noticed real quick how she seemed to know what I was saying b4 I actually had the word spelled! I was thinking wow she sure has some smarts about her. Later on I realized that it's bc she automatically fills in with a word that she is most familiar with seeing spelled automatically adjusting words to fit the context. Im sure she thought nothing of it but it had me doing some heavy thought fir awhile.

Brett likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum