Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Giants - best documentry video? Empty Giants - best documentry video?

Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:24 pm
This has only been out a few days, ive not finished watching it at time of posting, but its pretty intresting so far.

houndofrock likes this post

houndofrock

Giants - best documentry video? Empty Re: Giants - best documentry video?

Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:12 am
initial thoughts:
im open to change my mind...

it is interesting i love ancient civilizations, something to really research, dive into.

seems like giants may still live today with marfan's syndrome.

some research shows marfans associated with certain genes (etc...) resulting in that marfans may be due from inbreeding.
marfans is inherited. some characteristics of marfans is similar to giants, like being tall, issues with long limbs, hands, teeth, etc...

seems as time goes by we have became shorter. some say shorter people may live longer per science. i believe giants life span was shorter than average sized humans so i humbly disagree with video on that.

i dont care for the biblical annotations or reference to "god's son" as god's son could reference "god's sun", as we may never know. (lazy o)

Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:01 pm
Well its very clear that there were a group of very tall people (too many news accounts of giant skeletons) , rather than what some of my reserch reveals, the possibility of very small people. Although the Ancient Aliens people go nuts at that Bible quote, its obvios that aliens would never be able to directly breed with humans, even if genetic anomolies sugest hybridization.

houndofrock likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum