Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
houndofrock

just my own opinion / observation -  Empty just my own opinion / observation -

Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:05 pm
as part native Ute when we pray, it doesn't take long because we believe we already have what we are asking for, and we are asking for more. give thanks for and surround yourself with what you desire, and want more of, ask without motive, help others and help yourself... easy...

therefore, i have adopted this prayer onto the portable rock art.  see we have asked for acceptance, acknowledgement etc., from the WRONG PEOPLE OF THIS SOCIETY (archiologists that lack open mindedness, and adapt to change mind of what was a paid for education - what we do is simple and free).  easy to spot a rock that has been worked by hands.

so i say We (the portable rock laymen) are the majority, we are the people from different lands across the oceans, and WE believe that some of our finds are Portable Rock Art, because they are as defined.  the ones who dismiss portable rock art, so be it.  they do not mean beans.  im telling u.  look at history, it takes an unknown, it takes all of us.  

the world wide web has changed the game.  i say keep discussing, keep finding, keep posting pics and ideas.... its all coming together little by little and the surmountable prove will be enough.  its enough now.  

so i have accepted and acknowledged that some of the rocks that i have found are portable rock art from an ancient civilization (long or not so long ago) and some rocks are not.  i ask for more clear provable portable rock art to be found, large beautiful ones that will be unmistaken.. like this one in San Diego County, CA., there are a few native american tribes (byway of reservations) in the area.  this rock effigy is huge and its called EAGLE ROCK.  and don't be fooled, its real, its old and its still standing.  something to keep in mind if you are in the area to take a looky look.  LETS FIND A BIG DISCOVERY THAT CAN NOT BE DENIED BY THE DENIERS, and if they deny, so be it, it will show who they are.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brett, Greglafla, Judy E, houndofrock and Monumentman57 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum