Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
houndofrock

north america artifacts Empty north america artifacts

Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:35 am
Hi everyone:

I am somewhat disappointed in general, that the world in general believes that North America lacks rich history and age of human origins.
such as this website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
that sells artifacts, they state on their website:

"We do not sell any artifacts from North America as they are lacking in the rich history and age of human origins."

i beg to differ! i just look at my pra collection!

now im open minded enough to say if i am wrong.

what about the mayans? are they recognized as human origins? oh yes, but some say they are from central america.
the website sell mayan artifacts.

the game has changed. we are all players. i say north america is rich in history (that has been discarded, thrown away, tried to be forgotten) and in age of human origins.

4 CORNERS OF THE WORLD IS WHERE? u can survive any cataclysm in the 4 corners of USA, and the world. where is the 4 corners of the world? n. america.
houndofrock

north america artifacts Empty Re: north america artifacts

Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:11 am
i am seriously thinking of exploring the berkeley mystery wall.

Berkeley mystery walls that go for 50 miles near San Francisco, CA., towards Oakland, CA.

no known published archeological study of this site as of today's date,, per my knowledge.

check it out. its been researched and im sure the archeologist dept at Berkeley.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum