Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Judy E
Judy E

I have a huge question!! Empty I have a huge question!!

Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:19 pm
Hey y’all! I watched a show the other night saying that Peru has a city that is an official dig that has about the same architecture that Egypt has in the same time period! This is absolute fact according to carbon dating! So as they have proven the lie which I was taught as fact and are still teaching! So the timeline changes once again to prove that the current archeological studies DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT
ANCIENT MAN’S ARTIFACTS! Also in it’s infancy the founding fathers set them selves up as the know all to this subject! How long b4 they change course study and admit they cannot know all and will recognize their arrogance as being the know all about something if they can not explain the megalithic stone works. They cannot explain all microlithic stone work either! Especially in the matter of art and destruction of it at “official” sites simply because they refuse to examine anything with an open mind! I mean from tiny worked pieces. Not just chips as I am continually being dismissed as that is what I am finding. Granted they were chipped away from the mother stone! They were then refined apparently for specific uses that modern man has absolutely no idea what that purpose is! So I hope my examples show what I am talking about I will post some pictures of stones in a blue mat with one inch squares to give size! Really hope some one can see how they are all artifacts touched by man! I have also put 3 none existing granite tools! But yet they are here! I am placing a regular size bic lighter in send photo taken to give a size scale! I do have larger ones too! So why do I find such a variety of sizes? Is it due to time they were made or who made them? Better yet is it for a child to use? Or a very specific need of ancient man? Please use ur zoom for details.! Really did not want to have to create a whole new field of study as the current one does not exist to cover what is believed impossible to be done by primitive man but then so are the megalith structures found around the world! And don’t forget Easter island’s art that walked to the site the are now sitting! According to the people’s oral history! Cant dismiss those can they! Yet unexplainable by modern man. We do not know all forces at play here folks. Regardless of what they teach as fact! I just wanted to know what I was finding and if I should perhaps let an expert tell me what I needed to do to preserve the artifacts! But I have no more room and a lot will become part of my linings of path and flowerbeds. So express what u think please! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks
Judy E
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

I have a huge question!! Empty Re: I have a huge question!!

Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:24 pm
I find these a lot more convincing as finds in this selection, I like the potential figuration I'm seeing also, It fits in with my original discovery of a world wide topology of portable rock art. Now as always my point is this, and I was the first as far as I'm aware to point out a topology of ape head profile figuration in stone tool finds from the USA, (although beaten to it in Europe finds interpretation by other prestigious researchers) So when did America have Chimps/apes again? Now this is gonna feck off all those that relate PRA to Indians, or slightly before Indians Indians. According to the Fossil record we are looking at over 20 MILLION YEARS AGO Fossilisation is a rare occurrence granted, but surly if PRA is fairly recent as Jul jones, Alan Day and many others seem to portray, where are all the Ape bones?

Greglafla likes this post

amytaylorlangston@gmail.c

Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:42 am
Judy, I would love to see a few of these in a pic alone up close....wondering if some might have flake removal or rather pressure flaking. If so I believe u do have some stone tools. Not sure of the material of these tho.
Let me no if u can do some single pics. Definitely do not those them!

Greglafla likes this post

Greglafla

Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:11 am
Art/tools—-eventually my wife moved a lot of mine outside. As long as you put them in one pile you can still find and revisit them. Of course I brought some of my favorites back in, but really how many can you have? Unless your opening a museum or something have to let some go,. Love your finds though, I think of them as decorated tools I guess.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum