Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Empty Re: Portable Rock Art - Elephants

Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:08 pm
Some sauropod likeness detected in the the first one, and the second post on the left. The number of times I've heard people say look how this fits in the hand its definetly a tool to literally just any old rock, im not sure ergonomics can prove much without definitive agency (workmanship to cause said ergonomics). And prehistoric flint tools are now often being compared to Swiss army knives, having more than one function, and thanks largely to me a figurative function is now being recognized. Usage wear would be the key to proving some kind of repetitive tool usage in your find. But in the hands of a person it was (figurative approval) so A tool it most likely was, club one side parang the other, for butchery / bone breaking is my best guess, lap hones is not something I have recognised before hand, but abrasive tools are definately a thing.

A respected Italian collector likened your find to a  Gönnersdorf Venus Figurine, although these so called figurines have only been linked to the female form in an extremely subtle way, I have previously made comparisons to them and figure stones, suggesting the figure stone 'language' evolved to become simplistic. Check out this post Prehistoric Language Decoded - Proof

Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Peek%2B2017-11-29%2B11-56
John

Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:40 am
About two weeks ago I found that the walk my wife and kids built about twenty years back is 90%
elephant art rocks. Really cool!

John

Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:47 pm
Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Dsc_0021
Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Dsc_0022
Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Dsc_0020
Brett
Brett
Admin

Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:20 pm
Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Img_6112

In case you missed this there is quite a lot to interpret here, after I've demonstrated unequivocally detailed female anatomical likeness as combination and exacting placement with elephant front half depictions, perhaps a baby in the birth canal can be seen here? the foot with toes, even an eye as he peers out? and even very plausible interpretation of a breeched amniotic sac? There is more here also. (best viewed as a small image)
Brett
Brett
Admin

Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Empty Discovering Prehistoric Art: A Sculptured Elephant Stone Find

Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:08 pm
While journeying through the intriguing realm of prehistoric art, I've made an exciting discovery that I believe you all will appreciate. I recently found a remarkable sculptured elephant stone, offering a unique glimpse into the world of portable rock art.

Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Prehis13
Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Prehis14
Portable Rock Art - Elephants - Page 2 Prehis15

This intricate piece, with its well-defined curves and detailed representation, is more than just a stone; it's a testament to early human creativity and ingenuity. Unearthed on chalk down land in southern England, this artefact is believed to be at least 100 thousand years old, and could be much older as its patina is a match to Palaeolithic flint tool finds.

As I am the only known collector/researcher of portable rock art and figure stones to display such understanding of artifactuality, very aptly demonstrated in my paper : Eoliths Evidence of Cognition, You are guaranteed that this is a genuine ancient art find, not a product of nature or chaos or the imagination.

The significance of this discovery in the context of prehistoric art cannot be understated. It not only showcases primitive artistic capabilities but also hints at the advanced methods our ancestors might have used to create and preserve their art.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Do you think this could have been a popular art form back in the day? Have any of you come across similar finds? Let's discuss and delve deeper into the mesmerizing world of ancient artwork! Can you even see a chimp face in this with two little beady eyes? I love you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum