Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ЦИК
ЦИК

Finds from Russia Empty Finds from Russia

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:11 pm
Hello dear colleagues, I don’t speak English and use a Google translator, so I apologize for my syllable. For more than 5 years I have been deciphering images on stones that my colleagues and I have called kamnepis. Our website .kamnepis.com. I suggest for a better understanding of the outline of the image.
ЦИК
ЦИК

Finds from Russia Empty Re: Finds from Russia

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:17 pm
I wanted to say that it is better to outline images with lines in order to better understand each other.
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:23 pm
I have used outline but rarely, I do like the stones to speak for themselves, I notice you outlined a water bird? goose or swan type image maybe, common in the lexicon? I notice it is dual function it has the clawed finger symbol, the beak being the nail, and the neck being the finger also common to see.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ЦИК
ЦИК

Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:12 am
Hello colleague, you have an interesting collection. I would recommend that you also look in quarries where stone and sand are mined. And it is also desirable to photograph several angles of one stone, since there may also be images there. And also take a closer look at large stones, they can also be beautifully processed. Also, see that there are no modern chips on the stone (chips are slightly different in color and more rough and not smooth) And I wish you good luck in your search for masterpieces!

ЦИК
ЦИК

Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:46 am
Anil, of course, not all stones have images. It also depends on the culture that lived in this territory and the time of its residence. At later Neolithic sites, drawings on stones are no longer found. For that there are many of them in the Paleolithic.

ЦИК
ЦИК

Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:52 am
Anil, these images are capable of transferring consciousness to that ancient world like a photograph. When archaeologists are forced to admit the existence of this ancient art, the number of those who will love these stones will increase significantly.

ЦИК
ЦИК

Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:24 am
Yes, I also came to this conclusion. This was their letter and it is more perfect than modern. It is more difficult to convey numbers and chemical formulas with this writing, but emotions and images are better. And today's man would be inferior to the ancient man in all skills, so that we really degrade.

Anil likes this post

ЦИК
ЦИК

Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:57 pm
The official story is all false. Everything that I read on the found stones contradicts history textbooks.

ЦИК
ЦИК

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:52 am
I honestly did not find dragons. There are dinosaurs like the Triceratops and many different extinct animal species. But the giants were very fond of portraying themselves and their alien fathers. I sent you a book there are pictures of them.

ЦИК
ЦИК

Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:38 am
I thought a lot about how to attract the attention of people all over the world to this art and realized that the stones would begin to be collected as coins, it is necessary that they be sold at auctions and in stores. Therefore, I am looking for colleagues and intermediaries to help me start selling these stones. Because when people understand that these stones are worth good money, they will begin to collect them and save them for posterity, even though the official archaeologists do not want to notice them. All stones in the book are for sale.

ЦИК
ЦИК

Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:33 am
And that's right too! But still, Anil, try to master the technique of drawing images on a photograph of a stone, then any viewer can better understand this art, and you can double-check yourself or find more small details, since in this art there is nothing insignificant chips, they are like letters.

Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:22 pm
Im not getting a story, I do recognize it as a figure stone, only the the second picture gives a clean image as a whole in my interpretation, the other two are ambiguous.... but guessing from my interpretation of the second image a possible story could be inferred.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum