Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Antediluvian writing of ancient people - Page 2 Empty Re: Antediluvian writing of ancient people

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:47 pm
That sounds very interesting, I would like to have a read when you have the English version.
ЦИК
ЦИК

Antediluvian writing of ancient people - Page 2 Empty Re: Antediluvian writing of ancient people

Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:46 pm
I will send it to you when the translation is done. The Bible said that the fathers of the giants were "sons of God" but in fact they were aliens similar to us.
ЦИК
ЦИК

Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:46 am
Hello Brett, I have translated my book into English and I can send you a copy but I need your email. Email me at zean@list.ru
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:08 pm
I have sent you an email, and look forward to reading your book.

ЦИК likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ЦИК
ЦИК

Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:19 pm
For £ 10,000, I would part with a pretty gem. But the Giants' Tools in my price list start at $ 20,000. The assessment of stones is subjective and everything will depend on the buyer. But I'm ready to make a discount for a good person)))
amytaylorlangston@gmail.c

Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:26 pm
Brett did you get a look at this book?

ЦИК likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum