Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Judy Eagerton

I. Call him Slestack Rock for the resemblence to the monster  on the Saturday morning show from my childhood, The Land of the Lost  Empty I. Call him Slestack Rock for the resemblence to the monster on the Saturday morning show from my childhood, The Land of the Lost

Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:47 am
I. Call him Slestack Rock for the resemblence to the monster  on the Saturday morning show from my childhood, The Land of the Lost  15564211
I have things that i have never seen depicted anywhere. And they are not created in nature! Unless the meaning ia of man’s natureis to alter his environent to serve him better! Would like to share photos and get geed back.
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

I. Call him Slestack Rock for the resemblence to the monster  on the Saturday morning show from my childhood, The Land of the Lost  Empty Re: I. Call him Slestack Rock for the resemblence to the monster on the Saturday morning show from my childhood, The Land of the Lost

Wed May 01, 2019 5:50 am
Welcome to the forum Judy. Yes this is a worked piece and looks to have tiny chipping indicative of hidden fine art, I am wondering if the images can be unlocked further by rotating it from the two axle points, the one on the right at about 'chest' height, and the one just below the dent at the back of the 'head'.

Closing one eye while spinning it on the described axle may well unlock it, if not flip it upside down and try again.
JEFF XXX

I. Call him Slestack Rock for the resemblence to the monster  on the Saturday morning show from my childhood, The Land of the Lost  Empty Re: I. Call him Slestack Rock for the resemblence to the monster on the Saturday morning show from my childhood, The Land of the Lost

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:27 pm
I have found that there are sharp spots for tearing skin on all of my rocks leading to a open mouth for collecting blood be careful Evil or Very Mad
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:12 pm
An interesting theory that, have you found dried blood on your finds? Many of my finds are multi-tools, a sharp crescent shape could be used for stripping foliage or cutting skin once the animals body has been pierced, these features often appear, and the shape and tooling usage could be incorporated into a figurative description.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum