Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ЦИК
ЦИК

Antediluvian writing of ancient people Empty Antediluvian writing of ancient people

Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:49 pm
The translator doesn’t translate me correctly, but I think you’ll understand the meaning. This video is about what kind of images on stones we find in Russia and they relate to the Early Paleolithic and are made of sedimentary rocks of a stone that was molded like clay, and then dried or burned in a fire and became solid. We sell these artifacts, as they, like you, are not recognized by archaeologists. Any questions, please contact us.

Majah likes this post

Greglafla

Antediluvian writing of ancient people Empty Re: Antediluvian writing of ancient people

Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:04 am
I’m thinking the offer to sell is a translation problem, his intended meaning be promote the artifacts. I wish I knew what your were saying in the vids, looks interesting.
ЦИК
ЦИК

Antediluvian writing of ancient people Empty Re: Antediluvian writing of ancient people

Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:37 am
Hello, I really sell these stones for money, but I also promote this discovery so that colleagues all over the world can do it too and we all will be recognized by archaeologists. Try to include subtitles in the video and you will see a text translation of my words.
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:42 pm
Some excellent finds, I feel there is something else to be had from that geometric one the the clear eye shape, i wonder if you could mess with the angles and find a better likeness of a different creature?
Greglafla

Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:16 pm
Nice I’ve wondered if people were actually able to sell their stuff. I’ve seen the offers on rocky’s site but figured no one was buying. Looks like you could put together a cool gallery for that site. Thanks for the tip on the subtitles, very curious to here what people from different parts of the world think and are finding.

ЦИК likes this post

ЦИК
ЦИК

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:12 am
Hello Brett, as I understand your question, do you think that there is someone else's image on a rectangular stone. And you are right, in many of our stones there is a stereo effect. And under one image there is another. I will send you a photo on the email how it looks, because I did not understand how to do this on the site.
ЦИК
ЦИК

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:33 am
Unfortunately I did not find how to send a photo, but there is a video that explains the principle of the stereo effect, which may appear unexpectedly on a stone, which seemed to have been decrypted a long time ago.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:49 pm
Hi ЦИК, Here is the link https://eoliths.forumotion.com/t141-help-how-to-post-pictures to help you post pictures here. As with the rectangle stone I think there is another more stunning creature image from another angle, It has some similarities with this one, notably the possible ear shape...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ЦИК
ЦИК

Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:34 pm
Thank you, I’ll try for the link, from one angle when your stone was spinning, it reminded me of the head of an animal similar to a horse, but there is still an image there, and its shape is similar to my stone called the “giant ax” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ЦИК
ЦИК

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:13 pm
Surprisingly, the image style " kamnepis" is the same as ours! Apparently the truth is stated in the Bible "There used to be one language and one dialect" This is a large extinct herbivore and human being. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brett
Brett
Admin

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm
Nice find, protoceratops? what do you use to draw around the finds so neatly? do you have a galaxy note phone?

ЦИК
ЦИК

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:35 pm
Yes, it looks like a dinosaur. And I draw on a computer in "paint"

Brett and Majah like this post

Brett
Brett
Admin

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:37 pm
You must have a very steady hand, ive never managed to draw so neatly with paint.

Majah likes this post

ЦИК
ЦИК

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:40 pm
I graduated from art school, it helps to decrypt images.

Majah likes this post

ЦИК
ЦИК

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:43 pm
And here is another beautiful stone with a stereo effect[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ЦИК
ЦИК

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:47 pm
A man prepares to fall asleep next to a mammoth and collects snakes around [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brett
Brett
Admin

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:47 pm
Well it shows, Russian archeology does actually have documented figure stone finds, if i could read Russian i could tell you more about it, but what I notice is that the symbols link into sites dated to 20k ago, even though they are pressure flaked, unlike the standard finds we all have.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:53 pm
I am usually very strict about such interpretations, I like to see the plain and simple well known symbols in any find before i delve deeper into suspected interpretations. We have common icons and conventions, we should stick to those.
ЦИК
ЦИК

Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:02 pm
In Russia, only we do this professionally. Archaeologists ignore us. But there is good in this, as these stones can be safely sold all over the world. By the way, Brett, you could earn% of the deal if you found buyers for these stones in America. And at first I also saw only simple things, but with experience I realized that their writing is much more complicated than I expected.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:22 pm
I have been tempted to sell, but it matters more to me to get official acceptance, the truth matters, Ive proven these things to be genuine from so many ways its about time they were accepted for what they are, and if we have to chuck away the old books because they are wrong, archeologists should rejoice, as they have something new to research and they can sell a whole load of new books....

Majah likes this post

ЦИК
ЦИК

Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:37 pm
It’s not necessary to sell everything. There are those that we leave to ourselves. And the recognition of these stones by science will happen anyway. It is only better to study the stones and not think about the budget than to take the last money from the family for the next expedition.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:06 pm
Yes, pushing any earnings back into research would be ethical and productive. Just out of interest what sort of price do you think the spinning axe head above would fetch? Considering any one who even has a clue about flint tools knows it is a sharpened axe, and it shows quite a few common glyphs elephant half/horse head, orca, bird, as well as something extraordinary, hadrosourus head....
ЦИК
ЦИК

Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:26 pm
Brett, the price would depend on the country. In the US, it would be more expensive, but in Russia cheaper. A single find is of little interest to anyone, and a collection with a history is already more promising. Stones with beautiful coasters and deciphers and accurate sketches are more expensive, and dirty and without high-quality photos are cheaper. In general, we set the price for them. I would bet $ 300 on it but would sell for 200.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:55 pm
Thanks, Interesting, just as an axe head alone I would expect more than that, but with the images I would of thought a lot lot more. It is true that beauty is in he eye of the beholder though.... and not many stones do actually convey themselves as true art.....
ЦИК
ЦИК

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:37 pm
I don’t know the prices of the USA, but I said the price in Russia, so you can ask for more for it, just take high-quality photos, and it’s better to make a catalog of such stones. In general, I had to write the book "Prohibited Artifacts 2020" to draw attention to these stones. It is not yet in English, but there are even pictures of aliens painted by giants.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum