Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arch Angel

Newbie from Northern Virginia Empty Newbie from Northern Virginia

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:09 pm
Just wanted to say hello. I have quite a collection I’ll be sharing with you very soon. Hopefully some of you will assure me I’m not loosing my mind by seeing things in rocks. I’m tired of hearing “you can find a face or figure in any rock, just like clouds”.
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Newbie from Northern Virginia Empty Re: Newbie from Northern Virginia

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:18 pm
Hi, yes this is true, however we don't look in the sky and see a whole bunch of elephant and monkey combination clouds on our travels Very Happy
Arch Angel

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:29 pm
True! I see you have quite a bit of post. Where are you from if I may ask? Most of my finds are Quartz and have a few that look like the “short faced bear” I believe you posted. I recognized it immediately..... If it’s not maybe I am going crazy.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:53 pm
I'm in the UK, but we have a mix of posters on here, quite a few from USA. The bear is quite a common motif to find, I prefer to notice the common 'known' figuration before i look harder in the materials for other faces etc, it kind of 'grounds' them as genuine, an example of this is in the Europe area of the forum with the latest post from Baggy, the tiny chips on the material can induce paredolia, face's and tiny figures can be seen, but just like we can see things on an artex ceiling, I ignore these unless I can see some common figuration, with workmanship that takes up a whole surface, with eye detail etc. Looking back at the older pics of that find from Baggy I'm happy to accept more from it, just because I can see the things I know.
Greglafla

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:20 am
Can’t wait to see some of you stuff. Most of my stuff is quartz from Massachusetts. The people here see things the way you do, and don’t be offended when others don’t. I didn’t see it for most of my life, took a couple to hit me in the face before I believed my eyes.
Judy Eagerton

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:28 pm
I had just picking up rocks all over our property to line my flower beds! We have amazing colors in the flint covering our land! Then started hunting for arrowheads and tools when my friend pointed out the artifacts I had just laying in my flowers. Lol!
That started me collecting and completely listened to the experts until I held a rock and suddenly it was a lizard head! Freaked me out as NO one ever said that they created art! But I still was doubting myself till my friend came out and I ask her if she saw it! So she held it and examined it! She said ummm! Then I said I am not crazy U better see it! She said I do but did u know if u flip it over there is a bigger one visible and turtle heads too! This is why when I was told I am imagining these things by the experts! I realized just because u have a degree apparently it seems to blind them to what is carved in Stone and anything that’s not in a textbook! And this started my obsession of proving these do exist and were made by man NOT natural formation! My home sits on top of huge flint deposit and has all kinds of stone rock chert and fossils! Now I am glad I have found this group and another to share stuff. And get to see other finds!
Feeling validated
Good luck
Thx
Judy
Brett
Brett
Admin

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:57 pm
Hi Judy, yes some of your finds most definitely are prehistoric works of art, not all that are, I can proof positive recognize, just from a picture though. That Gorilla find of yours most certainly is, as i recognize certain known symbolism, there is a gorilla face profile bottom left, this could be created by chance, but it is highly improbable to be so, add that to other common figures present and I hardly even need to see any workmanship to know that its a genuine piece. Simple math proves it to be genuine, we hardly need to ponder if a car is man made do we? Likewise with many of these finds. I really look forward to other finds of yours, gorillas not being known in the fossil record in the Americas is quite diagnostic (up until recently there was no known fossils of chimps from anywhere in the world) what we are finding are very ancient finds, the 'experts' if they accept such finds have to get past the realization that just about everything they have learnt about the deep past is utterly false, this is our biggest hurdle, nobody wants to admit to wasting 30 years of there life studying falsehood, and they can hardly forget what they have learnt. Thank you, Brett.
Greglafla

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:36 pm
I would avoid the trap of trying to prove to others what you see. It seems to be very easy to become obsessed and forget what is really important in life, speaking from experience on that. I’ve managed to quash it down to the hobby/minor obsession level, but it was a strange couple of years. You will not prove anything to anyone, mostly because average citizens are not allowed to prove such things, that would require a consensus of many PhD types: Just my two cents. The pieces in your other post are excellent, please put up some more when you get a chance.
Judy Eagerton

Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:19 am
Hey Greglafla
I appreciate ur 2cents because I have had to tamp on mine also!! U are correct in PhD types response. It is amazing the arrogance these experts possess! How can anyone know all about people whose language was not written. Therefore. No record of their lives that can be found. Except with carved stone! They did have a communication system! But I guarantee that it was not the same as modern man. The shear volume of stuff I have found is amazing. But then again I live on 13 acres in the woods covered in flint chert stone fossils from boulders down to sand. Until I accidentally saw my first piece I didn’t even think that I would meet such resistance! After all archeology is a science and I just know that they would want to discover new stuff. What a joke! So I defend myself when a PhD type tells me it is real! By telling them please come and let me show u what I have and examine them all. But none will take me up! Shear volume would over ride their attempts to silence me about this subject that is so taboo! The fact that I accidentally discovered the sitting and digging and my spine has 8 screws and 4 plate and a piece of plastic has rendered me unemployed and unemployable! What else I got to do? I listen to people that do not start out say “well I have a PhD”. Lol
Pictures do not do justice to some of this stuff. But I am learning more and more but I can not know everything so advice and opinion of people that find arty artifacts I do appreciate. After all only WSY to get PhD on this subject is hunt and find! Lol
Judy
Greglafla

Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:42 am
I have come to believe that more people know than you think but it was decided long ago it was best to deny because of the tendency of this art style to induce pareidolia in people, which is true. They let the few think their nuts to protect the many? Just an opinion, no basis in fact.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Judy Eagerton

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:16 pm
I am afraid u are correct in this active squashing of finds so damn amazing to see! This is due to the when and how and who HAD TO HAVE MADE THESE AMAZING PIECES OF ART!!! Because with what is being taught about our evolution makes these impossible to be made by primitive people! Yet here they are! If not for Internet I would still be obsessing over making SOMEONE SEE WHAT I KNOW IS PRESENT ON MY ROCKS! But alas textbook blindness makes that an impossible mission! But it will come to light due to groups like this and people like me that will not stand for being told it is my imagination or treated as too stupid to read and comprehend! Stupid I am not I may be unknowingly searching! Meaning that I now know there is no real expert on the art I find simply because it is ignored by experts! Truly wonder how much was destroyed to keep people hush hush about it. No evidence to prove if no piece is found!
Truly the underbelly of a profession has been exposed to me anyway
Hope to post more pic soon!
Thx
Judy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum