Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Suzmoz

Is this a figure stone? Appears to be a cardinal bird stone. Found two and an arrowhead in same area of my farm. Empty Is this a figure stone? Appears to be a cardinal bird stone. Found two and an arrowhead in same area of my farm.

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:04 pm
Is this a figure stone? Appears to be a cardinal bird stone. Found two and an arrowhead in same area of my farm. C39efb10
Is this a figure stone? Appears to be a cardinal bird stone. Found two and an arrowhead in same area of my farm. F4594f10
Is this a figure stone? Appears to be a cardinal bird stone. Found two and an arrowhead in same area of my farm. 5da05910

amytaylorlangston@gmail.c likes this post

Suzmoz

Is this a figure stone? Appears to be a cardinal bird stone. Found two and an arrowhead in same area of my farm. Empty Re: Is this a figure stone? Appears to be a cardinal bird stone. Found two and an arrowhead in same area of my farm.

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:05 pm
Where do I post pictures of some stones that may be prehistoric tools? TIA
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Is this a figure stone? Appears to be a cardinal bird stone. Found two and an arrowhead in same area of my farm. Empty Re: Is this a figure stone? Appears to be a cardinal bird stone. Found two and an arrowhead in same area of my farm.

Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:16 am
First pic, bottom left corner, looks like it might have it going on, possible ape face profile combo with horse or rat head? looks like it has flake removals, would need further examination. Thanks.
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:21 am
The tip of your point has very subtle thumb like characteristics, not enough to go on, lots of euro/Asia/africa paleo points have 'thumb tips' those flint tools would supposedly be in the 50-500kbp range.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum