Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kingmosiah

Next-level Effigy found in Utah County, Utah Empty Next-level Effigy found in Utah County, Utah

Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:55 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hi everyone,

I'm brand spanking new to this forum, but like many of you, this hobby has completely rocked my world over the past 3 years!

There are several that I need to post, but I found an unusually higher quality effigy a couple days ago that I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Last edited by kingmosiah on Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

amytaylorlangston@gmail.c likes this post

kingmosiah

Next-level Effigy found in Utah County, Utah Empty Re: Next-level Effigy found in Utah County, Utah

Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:02 am

Last edited by kingmosiah on Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Next-level Effigy found in Utah County, Utah Empty Re: Next-level Effigy found in Utah County, Utah

Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:54 pm
Its not triggering me much, plenty of elephant like profiles, and an area that certainly looks like human agency.
kingmosiah

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:48 pm
Are you referring to the pictures I posted at the very top? The high detail that was carved into the lips/chin area didn't trigger you? I've collected a ton of face effigys...haven't seen one yet (or online) that has rivaled it. Feel free to post any that do!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum