Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
WesyKyCreekWalker

Man in the Moon Empty Man in the Moon

Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:34 am
I found this one a while back, but just got around to cleaning up the things I found that day.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that one side has a quartz inclusion that makes the eye sparkle.  The other side appears to have a closed eye.  Representing night and day, perhaps?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tigs38 likes this post

amytaylorlangston@gmail.c

Man in the Moon Empty Re: Man in the Moon

Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:31 pm
I absolutely love this one! Jealous too,lol

WesyKyCreekWalker likes this post

WesyKyCreekWalker

Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:53 pm
amytaylorlangston@gmail.c wrote:I absolutely love this one! Jealous too,lol
Thank you! I feel blessed to have found it. Of course the "experts" in a lot of Facebook groups insist that it is just a natural rock....You could probably almost hear me roll my eyes lol
amytaylorlangston@gmail.c

Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:45 pm
Lol yep

WesyKyCreekWalker

Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:05 pm
All members here are invited to join my Facebook group, "Early North American Effigies and Rock Art" Lots of cool posts and none of the negativity that is in a lot of groups.
Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:14 pm
Pressed Thumb?, i want better angles on that neck or trunk at the top? It could be an arm attached to the ape face, running from the top of pic 3 to the right, swinging ape? But im always looking out for plessy, bronty, swan and elephant, which could be there?. There is clear E.O.C (evidence of cognition) here, can anyone spot it?
WesyKyCreekWalker

Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:07 pm
Brett wrote:Pressed Thumb?,  i want better angles on that neck or trunk at the top? It could be an arm attached to the ape face, running from the top of pic 3 to the right, swinging ape? But im always looking out for plessy, bronty, swan and elephant, which could be there?. There is clear E.O.C (evidence of cognition) here, can anyone spot it?
WesyKyCreekWalker

Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:08 pm
Brett wrote:Pressed Thumb?,  i want better angles on that neck or trunk at the top? It could be an arm attached to the ape face, running from the top of pic 3 to the right, swinging ape? But im always looking out for plessy, bronty, swan and elephant, which could be there?. There is clear E.O.C (evidence of cognition) here, can anyone spot it?
Brett
Brett
Admin

Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:23 pm
Thanks, always wishful for the plessy/bronty combo, sadly does not look present here, I can still see that face now you've changed the angle, but does not look like i suggested swinging ape from this side, nice additional face on top though, good evidence of artifactuality there. The proof Positive for E.O.C is the line of pecking at the top of pic 3.

WesyKyCreekWalker

Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:32 pm
Brett wrote:Thanks, always wishful for the plessy/bronty combo, sadly does not look present here, I can still see that face now you've changed the angle, but does not look like i suggested swinging ape from this side, nice additional face on top though, good evidence of artifactuality there. The proof Positive for E.O.C is the line of pecking at the top of pic 3.

I do see what you meant by the swinging ape. Maybe he swung so fast he got to the top before our eyes did? haha I'm not sure what you mean by plessy? Several people are calling the line of pecking his mohawk. Since you mentioned swan, I have another one I will upload later. It's very beat up and water worn but must have been a beauty when created.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:35 am
Plessy, Plesiosaurus because they are quite similar in profile shape to a Brontosaurus they can easily be combined, the front fin of the plessy etched over or combined with the Bronties front leg, two for the price of one with just a little more effort.

WesyKyCreekWalker

Man in the Moon Empty What you wished for

Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:24 pm
Brett wrote:Thanks, always wishful for the plessy/bronty combo, sadly does not look present here, I can still see that face now you've changed the angle, but does not look like i suggested swinging ape from this side, nice additional face on top though, good evidence of artifactuality there. The proof Positive for E.O.C is the line of pecking at the top of pic 3.

I just wasn
t looking at all the angles. Here you go.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brett likes this post

Brett
Brett
Admin

Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:43 pm
Yes a plausible sauropod depiction you have there for sure, I really must share a video of two finds I have both sauropod head and neck interpretations, one being golden gravel, the other being the white stone from my original very special find sight. Together they are E.O.C because they both share very intricated face details in the same locations, despite the blindingly obvious eye pigment in both. The last pic almost looks like a therapod left facing, open mouth, i would like to see teeth there tbh.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:30 pm
What ive noticed about the potential theropod interpretation is quite interesting, this is the 3rd ive seen, one in my own collection where the theropod could be interpreted as being on top of and attacking a whale! That does look like the tail of a whale there !
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum