Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Judy E
Judy E

Are these figure stones Empty Are these figure stones

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:06 am
Think it is blades and an arrowhead! Just curious of the carvings! Feedback please! Thx Judy. Are these figure stones C2ffd310
Are these figure stones 72ef1110
Are these figure stones 31751510

Tigs38 likes this post

Greglafla

Are these figure stones Empty Re: Are these figure stones

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:32 pm
They decorated tools also. Looks like what those are to me. You will have to study old world stuff, look up acheulean mousterian oldawan tools.

Judy E likes this post

Judy E
Judy E

Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:52 pm
Thank u so much! Never sure what group to study because i am a novice but i can do match game! Lol. But my problem being nothing matches that is on North American continent! I can however match up to Er
European sites which are reported to be older than this continent, i think! After all gotta be a new continent if man didn’t get here til 13,000 years ago but he had inhabited every other continent for million years plus! Reckon when this continent became a continent 13,100 years ago!
Just have to poke the establishment!
But really thank u Judy
Greglafla

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:46 am
We all started where you are. No one will believe those are tools, just like the art. Plenty of others have tried.Look up Capps technology, a term created by an American archaeologist so his peers would take his levallois tools seriously.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum