Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Judy E
Judy E

Neolithic tools  Empty Neolithic tools

Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:10 pm
Hey y’all! Might be on a rant! I research what I find here in middle Georgia as best that the suppressionist allow! What I mean is that I am told that worked pieces are not worked! That it is freeze fractures or erosion or some such geofact! Well I guess it could be labeled a geofact if u hashtag it as a “man made!” I was reading on a site about tools of Neanderthals! All of the tools that were pictured as being made by Neanderthals are HERE ON MY LAND! But the pieces that I match to said tools are denied by the gurus! They never even consider that they are not natural breaks simply because the text books train people to only see what is registered as being possible here in America! I mean identical designs of the tools displayed! It is freaking ludicrous that they do not recognize the similarities! if they studied any other continent that was populated by Neanderthals according to their precious but fake textbooks and false timeline! It is so damn ridiculous and they have no brains if they can’t see the work, the similarities, and that the timeline and evolution theory is way the hell off! I have invited the nay sayers to come here and explain (with a sample in their hand) why what I see and have come to believe is not really there! And I will show u I am more accurate than ur textbook knowledge! Simply because I look at all finds and funny thing about that is all my finds support the fact that I have ancient artifacts and a lot of them were personalized by way of art! People were here before the clovis culture and there is proof of this! That is if they cared to actually act as if whatever ology they get their credentials from really is in fact a “study of!” After all when u add ology to a word the very definition means
A STUDY OF SAID SUBJECT! But apparently it does not really mean to study all finds in archaeology just means a study of the textbook only! Really is frustrating to people like me that know from how much I find here is denied ridiculed dismissed or explained away as a freeze fracture. Yet no one volunteers to come see what my land offers.
Ok folks ending my rant!!! Thanks for listening to me. Anyone else feel this frustration too! Lol
Just kidding. Because if ur here then I know u have to some degree.
Judy E
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum