Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Judy E
Judy E

More than flint Empty More than flint

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:44 pm
Hey y’all here is a different type of rock from my previously mentioned ugly rocks. This stone is harder than the ugly rock! U can see the thousands of little dull crystals outlined On it’s surface when u look at the rock! This rock is is smooth to touch and rounded. Also it appearance is on the dull side! This is an example of art using carvings and excavation of bits and pieces as well as the overall shape to form images! Again these small incredible little sculptures are not made of flint and so they have had same fate as the ugly rocks. No one bothers to see the masterpiece that was created by Ancient man! After all he is only a man unlike modern men! They can build sky scrapers and Bridges today! And Since he can’t possibly have created art before darwin decreed it was so, it is a figment of my imagination! Yet I believe a signal man created this work of art that I would love to see it duplicated by a modern man without lazors or torches! Wonder how hard it would be?!?![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I just don’t see it happening. But suppressing art from “official digs” sites has proven to be all that was necessary to erase the fact of cognitive behavior has always been in our make up! And what is being taught as fact is in fact only a theory! The theory is impossibly flawed and the proof of that is carved in stone.
Judy E
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum