Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Judy E
Judy E

More than flint 2 Empty More than flint 2

Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:38 pm
Hey y’all I have another type of rock that feels close to a piece of wood sanded down but unvarnished! It isn’t a soft rock but it is smooth on all surfaces. No sharp lines or edges but altered it was! Amazingly by suppressing art from American dig sites almost got away with the denial of any such art. I said that was all it took. But I forgot the 2nd part of the reason these amazing pieces of art were almost lost! Another really simple thing to supeess all art and then refuse to look at or comment on anything NOT FROM AN OFFICIAL DIG SITE! For sure that is really all it took to make the world believe that only educated men could discern artifacts from naturally forming rocks! Wonder how many amateur rock hunters did the blatant protection of the flaws that is the field of archaeology sideline. They had to be so discouraged over the extreme craftsmanship they found being just a rock!  So their  imagination must’ve been running away with them. It also helps with the suppressing that if art does show up to paint the finders as fantasyland inhabitants! Yes I do see faces in clouds but only if the image appears! I also know that if a face does appear in the clouds it isn’t an actual face! It is an image only! But I also know that if I see an image of a face in a rock then next week I will still see the same image in that rock. Not so much with cloud images they are constantly moving and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
changing
So the only way to change the teaching of people a false theory is to open the floodgates of all the art ancient man created by posting pictures and communication with us amateurs that are not too stupid to read! That is a joke I am not saying anyone is stupid here! I only know that is how some of the higher educated try to make us feel about our finds! To keep us from learning and seeking more finds to share and discuss because no one wants to feel stupid or to be made to feel stupid simply to protect a timeline! At any time really! Judy E

Tigs38 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum