Portable Rock Art and Figure Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone identify this effigy?

+6
amytaylorlangston@gmail.c
Rfire1212
Arch Angel
Brett
Greglafla
Rocky
10 posters
Go down

Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can anyone identify this effigy?

Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:38 pm
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210739
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210740
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210741Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210739
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210740
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210741

Brett and houndofrock like this post

Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can anyone identify this effigy?

Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:43 pm
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210742
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210743

Brett and houndofrock like this post

Brett
Brett
Admin
https://eoliths.blogspot.com/

Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:02 am
Can you see why I attribute this type of art to homo sapiens? Jul posts so much about evolution and old monkey bones on his website, the stones trump it all, it's like knowing the moon is not made of cheese, but still filling the moon rocket with only macaroni and crackers 😂 🤣
Rocky
Rocky

Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:22 pm
I really don't understand Brett's comment. Of course I have posted a lot of evolution info. It is necessary to understand archaic humans and the why of their migration paths. This helps to determine when and who populated North America. This aids in the possible dating of portable rock art. No - monkeys/apes did not create portable rock nor did I ever insinuate such. Since monkey/ape portable rock art exists, it pushes the possible timeframes back to periods during the past interglacial periods where the warmer NA climates could support Eurasian monkeys/apes. Since all humans have a small percentage of Neanderthal and or Denisovan DNA, Homo sapiens sapiens (modern humans) are technically hybrids. DNA mutation in all living organisms is a normal occurrence in nature during climatic adaptation necessary for survival. Creatures that live underground or in water have had the least changes due to the moderated temperatures compared to the surface temperatures. Re dinosaurs and humans co existence:  I do not believe they did before the dinosaur "extinctions" millions of years ago. However their is recent scientific "evidence" that at least some dinosaurs did survive to as recently as 30,000 years ago, which makes sense for co-existence. Basically we still know very little about over past. Scientists can't even agree neither creationists nor armchair philosophers, amongst themselves. I personally use common sense, logic, and information from scientific and speculative reporting.  I have no problem admitting I may have been wrong about certain ideas and my opinions will change over time with new discoveries.

https://www.rockartmuseum.com/in-search-of-archaic-humans
https://www.rockartmuseum.com/monkey-head-rocks
https://www.rockartmuseum.com/carved-dinosaur-rock

Amy if you could possibly take better quality photos it would definitely help in validating your portable rock art
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 Untitl48

houndofrock likes this post

Brett
Brett
Admin

Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:54 pm
The point is this Jul, just about everything we have been told about prehistoric populations, timelines, ancient migration, cognition, emergence is demonstrateably false with some fairly basic investigation into figure stones, there figurative content and the layers they can be found in. So..... Again, we are told the moon is cheese, so to speak, the stones give actual evidence to the contrary, and an abundance of it at that.

amytaylorlangston@gmail.c and houndofrock like this post

Brett
Brett
Admin

Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:08 pm
I didn't read your whole post Jul, so that is a response to the first part.

Here are the basic facts according to figure stone investigation, that you can investigate for your self.

Artistic clothed people that look to be Homo sapiens created complex figurative works of art, that include ambiguous optical illusions and clever animation techniques. These items can be found in stratified layers that far predate all official emergence dates by multi millions of years according to the theories laid down by geology. These items quite often show images of what can only be described as dinosaurs, that according to the false doctrine forced upon us and labled as fact is impossible. These items also have a common topology and common subject and convention, that can only really conclude in world wide culture, just like if we could all read and write Japanese across the whole of the world in the apparently exstreamly distant past.

amytaylorlangston@gmail.c likes this post

Rocky
Rocky

Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:16 pm
The point is this Jul, just about everything we have been told about prehistoric populations, timelines, ancient migration, cognition, emergence is demonstrateably false
This I agree with. Accounts of prehistory always has been about agendas. Richard Smith, “Most scientific studies are wrong, and they are wrong because scientists are interested in funding and careers rather than truth.”

These items can be found in stratified layers that far predate all official emergence dates by multi millions of years according to the theories laid down by geology.
This I personally have a problem with this for one simple reason. Assuming this temperature graph is even reasonably accurate, archaic humans as we "know" them could not have physically survived in such extreme heat during most of the period of 20 to 250 million years ago. There was a period, pre dinosaurs, between 250 and 375 million years ago which could have supported archaic humans. However I personally believe there is not even remotely enough evidence to support such a possibility, even with Michael Cremo's observations. With better technology and newer discoveries my opinion might change.
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 Eartht10
Brett
Brett
Admin

Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:02 pm
This I personally have a problem with this for one simple reason. Assuming this temperature graph is even reasonable accurate, archaic humans as we "know" them could not have physically survived in such extreme heat during most of the period of 20 to 250 million years ago.
I cannot see why you would feel like that, all other life survived during those times to the present day. If they didn't we wouldent have humans, apes and lizard's today. Despite past 'mass extinctions' all 'types' made it to the present time, yes even a type of dinosaur.

Rocky
Rocky

Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:03 pm
One of the defining attributes of humans is bipedalism. Assuming bipedal proto humans existed beyond 12 million years ago, which I sure they did, but how much older?  Our pre human ancestors did exist for hundreds of millions of years, however bipedalism and the cognitive ability to be able carve rocks as an art form is another thing completely different. The real question is when did that artistic cognitive ability develop 2-3 millions years ago or possibly farther back?
The oldest "known" bipedal hominid is 12 millions years old, found in Germany. They were 3 feet, 4 inches tall, weighed 68 pounds and looked similar to modern-day bonobos.
"Humans’ ancestors began standing upright millions of years earlier than previously thought."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/bipedal-ape-danuvius-guggenmosi-1.4637336.

amytaylorlangston@gmail.c likes this post

houndofrock

Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:20 am
First off i am laymen and have to give my 2 cents cuz i got nothing else going on except creating my art day and night, so im taking a small break from what i love to discuss: lol.. just havin fun.

here she blows:

Rocky stated this which is taken out of context and not the whole story in my eyes, and i have to correct it. i could be wrong, i ask one to debunk me, as i graciously invite debunking to learn more as it has nothing to do with rocks.

Rocky said "Skin color is just the natural byproduct of environmental adaptation, necessary for regulating the body’s production of vitamin D." In which i will add,
Black skinned people were the first peoples of the world and any skin color thereafter is a MUTATION. period. (Sumerians were the first peoples) Therefore, white skin is a mutation. just to set the record straight, 2 black people can have a white baby, but 2 white people can never have a black baby. scientifically proven.

As for the banter going back and forth for 3 pages, lol, um all u have to do is look to the Inuit people and truly research their rock art and why they did it and still do it til today! Rocks were all they had. There is a old documentary of Inuit Rock Art. its an interesting watch. highly suggest.

I believe we all have a similar agenda is to learn more, be debunked, ask questions, see someone else's point of view, validate it, but u do not have to agree with it. its hard to keep opinion out of the conversation when we do not know all the facts.

One archeologist told me recently, well if you moved the PRA then we can not tell the age of it. i say BS. the rock itself has all the scientific proof we need, each one unique, its just we can't read it. well i believe we can read it, but we have to have no fear and truly open our minds and hearts to truly see the beautifulness in all the rocks.

Shucks i love all rocks! im not prejudice of any rocks, ugly rocks, cute rocks, big rocks, man made rocks,, rocks carved by Eskimo, pet rocks, rocks carved by Denisovans mating with Homo, who cares, in the big scheme of life we are all looking at the same rock, just from a different place or perspective. some see a wall, some see a rope, some see a fan, some see a hose, some see a spear, a tree, we are all looking at the same rock, its an elephant. lol we have to see the FULL rock. and its hard, and we are all doing our best. some are misinterpted,, mis communication hurts our community, and we love our community, all of it. if we didn't have a right, we wouldnt have a left so we need it all. good bad and ugly, the right (booooooo) and the left (yeahhhhh) lol

we need positive and negative in our community, like a battery, negative energy is needed! as well as grounding.

As for Brad's opinion, its just that. its fanciful with spirituality which some rocks may be. to me that is the wrong term. if anything it has a spirit nature. Spiritualiy reminds me of religion. that is a religious word. natives said Great Spirit. Brad, i look at all my rocks with a microscope too, and i see similar things like you are saying, i just believe that when one is hungry, cold, and wishing to the stars for a meal, finds a meal, kills a meal, gathers a meal, lights fire to cook meal, talks about the kill/gathering and grabs a rock to tell the story of the adventure of how he saved the day, to give thanks for the meal.

so anyone have a chance to look at that taco moon rock that may be mineralized quartz that glows in the LIGHT? ck it out! Idea

Tigs38 and amytaylorlangston@gmail.c like this post

Tigs38
Tigs38

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:44 pm
✌

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:15 am
Hey you guys! You gotta see what I just happened to come across last evening. My bf and I went to visit a friend of his to play a few games of darts. I usually don't go with him but this time I did and as soon as I sat down my eyes zeroed in on on this wonderful artifact sitting on his coffee table! Pic#1 -5 after a quick few statements between us he showed me this next item pics 6 on up Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210744
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210745
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210746

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:17 am
PicsCan anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210747
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210748

Brett and Tigs38 like this post

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:30 am
Now this item had me with my jaw dropping in amazement! It's a petrified turtle shell...the whole top.Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210749
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210750
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210751

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:53 am
I tried 2get pics of each area...its about the size of a dinner plate 15-20 lbs!Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210752
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210753
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210754

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:15 am
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210755
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210756
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210757Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210755
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210756
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210757

Tigs38 likes this post

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:24 am
I apologize for pics of low quality....i use the camera on my cell phone and honestly it's cheap. Maybe I'll be in a position to afford a better one b4 the yr is up....my hopes r 2 anyway.
Brett
Brett
Admin

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:58 am
The blade tool has a lot in common with the African axes on my blog, a nice piece and undoubtubly an artifact. The turtle shell does appear to show some faces, without studying it carefully I'm inclined to think it paredolia, but that could chang after having a longer look.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:32 pm
Ok. It sure looked to me to have a lot of art work on it. Of course I don't have the experience as you do so I'm looking to ur comments to school me.😜

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Here's a pic to show scale ....its a pretty good sized tool.Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210758

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:44 pm
Maybe these 3 pics have area for u 2 look at in ur determination.Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210759
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210760
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210761

Tigs38 likes this post

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:57 pm
Pics I looked closely and I believe I c a snake...its head then also it's tail. Looks like even an elephantCan anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210762
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210763
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210764
Tigs38
Tigs38

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:58 pm
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 Img_2586

Brett and amytaylorlangston@gmail.c like this post

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:03 pm
Awesome!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:24 pm
What y'all think of theseCan anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210765
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210766
Can anyone identify this effigy? - Page 4 20210767
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum